LED Christmas Lights
New Warm White Mini LED Lights. Last year, were you excited to try the super efficient LED lights, only to find them a bit too intense? Good news! Mahoney’s now has new LED Warm White LED lights that save lots of energy but look like the light emitted by traditional incandescent Christmas mini lights. In addition we have Cool White LED lights that emit a slightly blueish color light, and pure White LED lights that emit a bright clear light.
LEDs are constructed from tiny solid-state chips similar to those used in computers. These chips directly convert electricity to light without the use of a filament or glass bulb. Instead the chips are encapsulated in solid plastic that can be made into a variety of shapes and sizes.
Since LED’s have no filament, there is nothing to burn out and no need for a breakable bulb. Without the burning filament, very little heat is produced.
- 200,000 hour bulb life — over 22 years (if you never turn them off)
- 80% less electricity use than regular Christmas Lights
- Brilliant colors that won’t fade
- Permanent bulbs never fall out
- Use 20 sets for 20 hours for under 10¢of electricity