To help pay for college in 1959, Paul Mahoney opened the Farm Stand on land his family had farmed for decades. We've grown a lot over the past 50 years but we still work hard to bring you the best fresh local fruits and vegetables. We have watermelon, cucumbers, zucchini, wild Maine blueberries, lettuce, pumpkins, corn, squash, melons, pot pies, radishes, peaches, and apples just to name a few.
We also carry a variety of other specialty foods: fresh berry pies, cookies and brownies, jams and jellies, chicken and turkey pot pies, old fashioned sodas, frozen treats, real maple syrup, honey, biscuits and crackers, and much more.
Local is important at Mahoney's. Here are just a few of our local suppliers:
- A-1 Pickle Company - Dartmouth: Pickles
- Al's Backwoods Berries - Plymouth: Jams, Jellies
- Beekeeper's Warehouse - Lexington: Honey
- Bolton Orchards - Bolton: Peaches, Plums, Apples, Apple Cider
- Gary's Farm Stand - Littleton: Corn, Squash, Beans, Tomatoes, Melons
- Herbert Candies - Shrewsbury: Chocolates
- Nashoba Brook Bakery - Concord: Rustic Artisan Breads
- Paris Bros. Farm - Woburn: Tomatoes, Squash, Eggplant
- Soluna Garden Farm - Winchester: Herbs, Spices, Teas
- Uncle Mike Mahoney - Chelmsford: Heirloom Tomatoes
- Verill Farms - Concord: Corn & Tomatoes
- Ward's Berry Farm - Sharon: Blueberries, Heirloom Tomatoes, Radishes, Carrots